**What is ScriptJunkie?**
It allows you to run many scripts/executables through one program and check expected exit code results.
// Will run ScriptJunkie against the scripts.xml file.
// Will pause ScriptJunkie at the start allowing attachment of debugger.
// Will genereate a template xml that ScriptJunkie can accept.
# Template Xml
##### Exit Code Info
The above xml allows the program to determine what kind of exit codes are expected. It also determines which ones count as a pass of the program being ran. So in the above program doesn't get an exit code where the ` it will cause ScriptJunkie to exit with exit code 1. If all programs exit with a successfull exit code ScriptJunkie will exit with a 0.
1. The "Value" attribute is the exit code.
2. The "Message" is displayed in the execution process of ScriptJunkie.
# Tested File Types
All files should download correctly as long as the url is a direct link to the file.
##### Execution File Type
1. ***Powershell (.ps1)*** - Unit Test Verification
2. ***Executable (.exe)*** - If requires admin privileges run ScriptJunkie as administrator.
##### Not Implemented
1. ***Archive (.zip/.rar)***
# Known Issues
1. As this is still being worked on I haven't tested it with everything so some things might not work properly. If you find a problem please open an issue.